Individual Counselling in Nanaimo
Often, the impetus for seeking counselling and/or psychotherapy is due to some kind of life crisis or difficult passage. During times of crisis, we are also afforded opportunities –to gain self awareness, to grow, and to create healing and transformation in our lives.
Individual counselling and psychotherapy can help clients who are dealing with the following:
• Depression, anxiety
• Feelings of being stuck
• Chronic fatigue, lethargy, lack of motivation
• Life transition
• Workplace/career issues, stress
• Cross-cultural/multicultural issues, discrimination
• Substance use, addictions
• Sex and gender issues
• Spiritual emergence, psycho-spiritual inquiries
• Issues surrounding involvement with cults/religious organizations
• Childhood wounding
• Fears and phobias
• Isolation, loneliness, helplessness
• Low self-confidence, low self-esteem
• Grief and loss
Integral Counselling BC also supports clients who may already be functioning quite well in their lives, but who may be seeking the help of a trained clinical counsellor to uncover additional energy, empowerment, and creativity. Together, our work can entail identifying potential blocks and defenses that are no longer working, discovering a deeper sense of self, and practicing new ways of being and relating in the world.
Fee: $150 including GST per session. Free initial 15-minute consultation.
Each session lasts 50 minutes. Counselling with a Registered Clinical Counsellor may be covered through some extended health insurance, or if applicable through organizations/services such as Crime Victim Assistance Program, ICBC, and First Nations Health Authority.